The best Vitamin C serums are powerful enough to give you ultra glowy, summer-ready skin in less time than it takes to make an Aperol Spritz! Keep reading to find out more.
What are the benefits of using Vitamin C on our skin?
First things first, why should we even bother using Vitamin C on our skin? Vitamin C offers incredible anti-aging properties and protects against accelerated ageing from sun exposure. For that reason, Vitamin C is the perfect addition to your summer beauty regime.
With Vitamin C-based antioxidant rich facial serums there’s a whole range of other benefits which include:
- Helps support your skin’s natural regeneration process, in turn helping your body heal and repair damaged skin cells
- Helps to heal skin breakouts and blemishes,
- Helps reduce the appearance of pigmentation.
- Protects the skin from damaging free radicals caused by UV exposure, and is essential for firm and youthful skin.
What to look out for in Vitamin C skincare?
Whether you invest in an oil, a serum or a moisturising cream, it’s recommended that you check the percentage of Vitamin C, as anything between 15-30% is considered the best and most effective strength for skin.
How to use Vitamin C serums?
One of the easiest ways to include Vitamin C in your skincare regime is in the form of an oil or serum. Just 3-6 drops applied before moisturiser and an eye cream in the morning and evening will leave your skin protected and glowing from day to night. Simply apply onto the face and the neck using gentle upward strokes.
Best 2 Vitamin C Serums in Aus in 2022
Looking for a new vitamin C serum to add to your 2022 skin care regime? Look no further than these two fantastic facial treatments from La Clinica. Keep reading to find out the full details.
If you’re looking for a water-based serum for your Vitamin C skincare, this one’s for you. The Vitamin C Ultra Serum has been formulated to inject life into fatigued skin, reduce the appearance of pigmentation, dark spots and even acne scars, plus help to reduce premature ageing.
Features of Ultra Serum:
- Water-based serum
- 3 different types of Vitamin C
- Also includes Vitamin E, Oligopeptide-34 (brightening/repairing peptide), Grape Seed Extract and Sodium Hyaluronate
- Works for sensitive skin types
- Ideal for brightening and evening skin tone
For those who prefer an oil-based formula, you will love an antioxidant oil. In fact, oil-soluble formulas penetrate into the skin even faster than others.
The antioxidant activity of Vitamin C + E combined in this potent oil helps protect against UV-induced damage by neutralising free radicals, assisting in decreasing melanin production and it also helps prevent the arrival of pigmentation.
Features of Antioxidant Oil:
- Oil formula
- Vitamin C derivative (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate) is the active ingredient
- Also includes Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Boswellia Extract, Squalane, Rose Hip & Chia Seed oils
- Ideal for radiant, plump and smooth skin
Ready to invest in some vitamin C in 2022? Discover the complete collection of Vitamin C skincare from Australian-brand La Clinica now.