I don’t know it it’s my love of stationary, the corporate setting or if I’m just a massive nerd but when I found out about MAC’s upcoming Office Hours range I knew I must have it ASAP, inflated Australian prices be damned.
MAC cosmetics describes the collection:
She’s a glamorous go-getter with a real head for business and beauty who loves M·A·C Pro Longwear — advanced products that set the standard for enduring colour. With a base of SPF 10 Foundation and Concealer, Pro Longwear Blush lasts for eight hours with a weightless, bright natural finish. Creamy-smooth Pro Longwear Eye Shadow in new soft and dramatic colours brings superior depth and dimension, and Pro Longwear Lipglass shines from Persistent Peach to Everlasting Nude.
This range consists of 25 pro-wear eyeshadows, lipglasses and blushes in a number of gorgeous (and spring appropriate!) shades that have a feminine, timeless quality.
These will be hitting our MAC counters later this month, will any of you be rushing out to grab these?
The colours are
MAC Pro Longwear Lipglass
* Everlasting Nude – Mid-tone warm nude (cream)
* Patience Please – Light pink-blue (cream)
* Long Love Love – Light cool pink (cream)
* Next Fad – Mid-tone cool pink (frost)
* Persistent Peach – Light warm peach (cream)
* Boundlessly Beige – Light warm beige with pearl (frost)
* Driven By Love – Red-blue with slight pearl (cream)
* Forever Rose – Mid-tone neutral rose (cream)
MAC Pro Longwear Eyeshadow
* Every Ivory – Pale ivory
* Bloom On – Light burnt rose
* Always Sunny – Light yellow brown
* Uninterrupted – Dark camel
* Endless Passion – Mid-tone rose
* More Amour – Mid-tone red
* Mauveless – Dark dirty mauve
* Fashion Fix – Dark cool slate grey
* Linger Softly – Light frosted grey blue
MAC Pro Longwear Blush
* Stay By Me – Light peach coral
* Baby Don’t Go – Light cool beige
* Rosy Outlook – Light yellow pink
* Stay Pretty – Light bright blue pink
* Blush All Day – Light dirty rose beige
* Whole Lotta Love – Light blue pink
* Eternal Sun – Warm brown
* Stubborn – Mid-tone rose plum
Check out the images below.
Images: Temptalia via Mac