I’m loving the minimalistic leather sandals on offer this summer!
My check-list for the ultimate summer sandal is:
- natural matte leather,
- an ankle strap that that is on the sexy side of wide (or a sling back),
- super flat soles,
- neutral tones.
MUST READ: ALL THE BEST ANKLE BOOTS OF THE SEASON
This sandal is the perfect all-day option for summer, working with slim leg jeans, shorts of all descriptions, casual dresses and relaxed masculine-style linen pants.
For a shoe that is so outwardly basic in appearance, I kind of get an artsy feel about them; the pared back simplicity is a reminder of form over artifice.
Worth buying more than one pair, you’ll be sure to get your mileage out of these quality staples this season. TIP: buy genuine leather or don’t buy at all!
YOU’LL LOVE – WHERE TO GET THE SHOE EVERYONE WANTS (FOR LESS!)
Best minimalistic leather sandals round-up:
- Top Row – Far Left = Two Tone Kokomo Sandal from David Jones
- Top Row – Middle = Black and White Verali from The Iconic
- Top Row – Far right = Plain Black Ancient Greek Sandal from Shopbop
- Middle Row – Left = Chloe Two Tone from Saks Fifth Avenue
- Middle Row – Middle = Red and Tan Yosi Samra Sandal (60%off) from Shopbop
- Middle Row – Right = Wittner Grey and White from Wittner
- Bottom Row – Left = Two Tone ANCIENT GREEK SANDALS from Shoe Scribe
- Bottom Row – Middle = Billini Two Tone (only $31) from The Iconic
- Bottom Row – Right = Sambag Tan Double Strap from Sambag
What is your must-have for summer? Is there a favourite shoe or garment you will be adding to cart this season?
DON’T MISS: 17 LITTLE KNOWN FACTS ABOUT AUDREY HEPBURN