We’ve compiled a list of the pieces bloggers will be snapping, it girls will be wearing and stylists will be obsessing over in seasons to come!
1. Alexander Wang’s parental advisory sweater, in your face and bound to become another must have of the Wang Cult members.
2. Liquid gold from Altuzarra, sure to get red carpet time this dream dress was born to be a cover star. The fact that it also comes in silver is just a bonus.
3. Only Christopher Kane could turn something more likely to be found in a biology text book a must have. Rather than send a bouquet of roses down his SS’14 runway, Kane opted to show us nature technically and poetically. Kane’s ‘Petal’ & ‘Flower’ sweatshirts will be the top of every most of the fashion packs wish list.
4. Whether it’s the flattened quilted classic or the cool art students backpack wither way the new IT bag will have interlocking Cs. And if you can’t fit everything you need for the today in one Karl thinks it’s ok to invest in two.
5. I know what you’re thinking, but wish lists should always have at least one impractical purchase and editorially these Rochas shoes will, without a doubt, be used in at least one dreamy fairy-tale fashion spread. No doubt Anna Dello Russo already has a pair in every colour.