OK, so she may be a goddess, but the good news is that Rosie Huntington Whiteley’s winter style is totally achievable.
Rosie’s signature combo of comfortable classic pieces never lets her down. Whether she’s taking a stroll with Jason Statham or arriving at the airport, Rosie knows what works for her and she sticks to it.
Scroll down for the keys to achieving Rosie Huntington Whiteley’s effortless off-duty Winter style and click through our gallery for more inspiration!
[ngg_images gallery_ids=”1351″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_imagebrowser”]
1. No “mum” jeans for Rosie! You’ll never see the supermodel swathed in baggy pants in winter. Rosie favours skinny jeans and leggings in dark colours which flatter her form. No matter your size, don’t be afraid to embrace this technique for winter dressing. The key is to offset your figure-hugging bottom half with a warm and forgiving top half…
2. Rosie loves her oversized jackets and jumpers. Who knows how many thermal layers she has going on under those jackets, and frankly that’s the point! Rosie keeps warm on top with great jackets and comfortable knitwear, but she avoids getting lost in the layers because the bottom half is so neat and tidy…
3. Elevate. Quoted as believing she is “short”, the supermodel seemingly wears heels all day, everyday. A huge fan of ankle boots, the supermodel creates the illusion of more height for casual outfits by favouring wedge boots, elevated sneakers and block heels. Rosie also rocks stilettos and knee-high boots but her go-to winter shoe is definitely the ankle boot!
4. Hats, hats, hats. Rosie sure LOVES her hats! From felted fedoras in all colours to fuller-brimmed 70’s style, Rosie teams her winter outfits with hats constantly.
5. A classic carry-all. Not one for faddish accessories, Rosie favours timeless and chic handbags – she is never without one! Whether it’s her favourite Givenchy Antigona, a Celine tote, or something from Burberry, you can bet she’s toting something classic and dependable.
6. Get them shades on! Battling the paparazzi can’t be easy (I mean that sincerely!) Rosie faces the world behind the cover of a classic pair of cat-eye shades which compliment her exquisite bone structure. Never caught in crazy colours or styles, Rosie looks every bit the glamourous star in classic black.
Steal Rosie’s effortless winter style with these great affordable picks!
YOU’LL LOVE – #WCW: CHRISSY TEIGEN