Michelle Phan is one of the biggest beauty bloggers in the world right now, for her awesome and easy to understand beauty tutorials with a whopping 68 million views on her Youtube channel it is fair to say the girl knows what she is doing! Plus, it is nice to see a regular girl teach us how to utilize and maximize cosmetics rather than a model or professional makeup artist- which is clear is her appeal to such a huge audience.
Michelle is a Vietnamese-American who has been picked up by Lancôme as their spokesperson, it is great to see a huge multi-national cosmetics company supporting racial diversity!
We are loving her tutorial for taking your look at work and transforming it in the office to head straight out for cocktails with the girls.
Some of Michelle’s top tips:
– Set foundation with powder for your day to ensure longevity.
– Earthy eyeshadow tones that are shimmery and not glittery are best for a professional look.
– Line your eyes with white eyeliner to look less tired.
-Line your lids with eyeshadow rather than eyeliner for the day for a softer look.
– Double up lipstick as blush to keep makeup bag light
– To take the look to night, darken your makeup e.g intensifying your eyebrows.
– Re powder your face to remove shine.
– You can use office supplies like tape under your eyes to create a sharp and dramatic eyeshadow look.
Watch the tutorial below and be sure to head to Michelle’s website HERE for more great tutorials.