We LOVE the Samantha Wills for Yellowglen “Peacock Lane” collaboration which is a sparkling wine and bottle collaboration. The bottle features a beautifully crafted peacock print, which is intended to be kept long after you pop the cork. We also love Yellowglen cocktails in general in particular our fave summer cocktail thus far is from Yellowglen titled “Strawberry Fields”.
Enjoy the recipe below!
What you’ll need:
– 120ml Yellowglen Vintage Bella- Pink Moscato 2012
– 15ml Strawberry Liqueur
– 15ml Lychee Liqueur
– Serve and garnish with crushed strawberries, lychees and lime.
How to make it?
– Combine the strawberry and lychee liqueur and pour into a crystal glass.
– Pour over 120ml Yellowglen Vintage Bella Pink Moscato
– Garnish with your strawberries, lychees and lime!
– Enjoy your heavenly cocktail creation!