Breakfastwithaudrey.com (“Breakfast With Audrey”)
Terms & Conditions of Breakfast With Audrey Website
Changes to Terms
If you do not agree to any amendment to these terms you must immediately stop using Breakfastwithaudrey.com, continued use of the Site following effectiveness of any changes constitutes your acceptance of all such changes and revisions.
In order to register with or use the Site, you must be 14 years of age or older. By registering, you represent that you are over 14 and that all information you provide in the registration process and otherwise in connection with your use of the Site is complete and accurate.
If there are any changes to your contact information, you will promptly update your registration and profile. The Site is not intended for use by children under 14. If you are under 14 years of age, you should not use the Site.
If you register to be a member of BreakfastWithAudrey.com you are required to have a login and password to use the BreakfastWithAudrey website. As a user of this website it is your full responsibility to keep your password private at all times. Do not share your password or login details with anyone at any time. You are fully responsible for any consequences that arise from your password being obtained by a 3rd party even if these actions were not approved or condemned by you.
BreakfastWithAudrey.com does not currently charge a fee for registering with the Site or for use of the Site; provided, however, that BreakfastWithAudrey.com reserves the right to charge in the future for registration with the Site or use of the Site or any features on the Site and to change such fees from time to time in its sole discretion. Further, BreakfastWithAudrey.com does not currently impose any limits on your profile information or the amount of information and files that you may post to the Site; however, we may impose such limits in the future in our sole discretion.
You must not:
(a) use the Site in breach of any applicable laws or regulations;
(b) use the Site (or information obtained from the Site) to:
– transmit (or authorise the transmission of) “junk mail,” “chain letters,” unsolicited emails, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
– impersonate any person or entity;
– solicit money, passwords or personal information from any person; or
– harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
(c) use the Site to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available (or attempt to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available) any Material that:
– is not your original work, or which in any way violates or infringes (or could reasonably be expected to violate or infringe) the intellectual property or other rights of another person;
– contains, promotes, or provides information about unlawful activities or conduct;
– is, or could reasonably be expected to be, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise unlawful, including Material that racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
– exploits another person in any manner;
– contains nudity, excessive violence, or sexual acts or references;
– includes an image or personal information of another person or persons unless you have that person’s or those persons’ consent;
– poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
– you know or suspect (or ought reasonably to have known or suspected) to be false, misleading or deceptive;
– large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content;
– contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden content;
– contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware;
– advertises, promotes or solicits any goods or services or commercial activities (except where expressly permitted or authorised by us); or
– contains financial, legal, medical or other professional advice;
(d) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site;
(e) use any robot, spider, or other device or process to retrieve, index, or in any way reproduce, modify or circumvent the navigational structure, security or presentation of the Site;
(f) use the Site with the assistance of any automated scripting tool or software;
(g) “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Site without our prior written authorisation;
(h) use code or other devices containing any reference to the Site to direct other persons to any other web page;
(i) except to the extent permitted by law, modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Site or cause any other person to do so; or
(j) delete any attributions or legal or proprietary notices on the Site.
By uploading, transmitting, posting or otherwise making available any Material via the Site, you:
(a) grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the Material in any form or on any medium and for any purpose;
(b) also grant each user of the Site a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the Material for any purpose subject to the Conditions;
(c) warrant that you have the right to grant the abovementioned licences;
(d) warrant that the Material does not breach the Conditions; and
(e) unconditionally waive all moral rights (as defined by the Copyright Act 1968) which you may have in respect of the Material.
We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to:
– review, modify, reformat, reject or remove any Material which you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available (or attempt to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available) that, in our opinion, violates the Conditions or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person; and
– monitor use of the Site, and store or disclose any information that we collect, including in order to investigate compliance with the Conditions or for the purposes of any police investigation or governmental request.
Copyrights; Intellectual Property
Unless stated otherwise, the Site, the software underlying the Site, and all other content on the site including without limitation, all BreakfastWithAudrey.com logos, trademarks, services marks and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, images (see below for further on images) music, information, data, software, messages and other files and the selection and arrangement(collectively, the “Materials”) are the proprietary property of the Company or its licensors and are protected by Australian and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by BreakfastWithAudrey.com and its licensors.
Disclaimer: BreakfastWithAudrey.com claims no credit for the images or products featured on this site unless stated otherwise. Breakfastwithaudrey.com thanks those who allow their content to be shared freely by promoting your products and websites and directing traffic back to the original sources.
If you would like an image or content removed please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further action.
Third party websites, advertising and activities
BreakfastWithAudrey.com may feature or display links and pointers to websites operated by third parties on the Site. Such websites do not form part of the Site and are not under our control. We do not accept any responsibility for the contents of any such website. You leave the Site entirely at your own risk.
You must not link to the Site from any other website (or otherwise authorise any other person to link from a third party website to the Site) without our prior written consent.
The Site may feature or display third party advertising. By featuring or displaying such advertising, we do not in any way represent that we recommend or endorse the relevant advertiser, its products or services.
If you contact a third party using functionality provided on the Site, including via e-mail, we do not accept any responsibility for any communications or transactions between you and the relevant third party.
From time to time, we may promote, advertise, or sponsor functions, events, offers, competitions or other activities that may be conducted offline and may be conducted by third parties. These activities may be subject to separate terms and conditions. You participate in any such activities entirely at your own risk. We do not accept any responsibility in connection with your participation in activities conducted by any third party.