Working day in day out doesn’t mean you have to sport the same dreary suits as the rest of the city. Make the daily grind feel more like play than work, by breathing brand new life into traditional office attire to express your sense of style, feel amazing yet still look professional for the office.
Our top tips to revamping your office wardrobe are:
– Introduce leathers. Leathers are a luxe way to add a little glamour to your outfit. Think a leather midi skirt or a tailored leather jacket.
– Statement accessories. If you are opting for a more traditional outfit, try using some killer accessories to up the ante. Designer iPad cases, statement bags, or a bold pair of heels are our top choices.
– The power suit. Suits don’t have to be traditional. Why not opt for a bold one colour look in white or red, or mix and match blazers and pants for a colourful, chic look.
– Print party. Add a splash of colour in a printed shirt or even bolder, in printed pants.
– Classic white shirt. This is a must have in every womans wardrobe, super versatile and effortlessly chic.