Anyone who has visited a spa, beauty clinic or skin care professional will know that aromatherapy plays a big part in the overall experience. Those natural, beautiful fragrances are designed to make you feel calm and refreshed, while transporting you into an enhanced state of relaxation…
While it’s definitely true that some aromatherapy oils have the ability to send you off to sleep, others can be used to combat fatigue, clear allergies, boost your energy, improve your memory, and other things.
Inhaling essential oils is proven to help alleviate certain complaints and ailments. But which essential oil should you choose?
- Lavender can help with insomnia
- Ylang-ylang can help fight depression
- Rose can treat anxiety
- Bergamot can be used to help with stress
- Eucalyptus can be used for respiratory illness
- Rosemary can improve the immune system
- Peppermint can ease nausea and headaches
When you use essential oils, you’re really using the most natural form of alternative medicine available. And the best way to make sure that the oils are getting into your system is via an essential oil diffuser.
We were given a Nebulizing Diffuser by Organic Aromas for trial, and we can confirm this is the easiest and most reliable way to infuse your space just like the professionals do it.
This small, stylish gadget does away with messy and dangerous candles, and it creates the perfect aromatherapy experience for your home or office. With no need for heat or water, the Nebulizing Diffuser delivers clean, fresh and pure aromas in their original form quickly and effectively.
We found that the Nebulizing Diffuser is an incredibly easy way to fill your space with mood-changing aromas 24/7. Equipped with an emission dial, the unit allows you to increase or decrease the concentration of scent depending on your preferences and the size of the room.
There are numerous varieties, shapes, colours and sizes of essential oil diffusers to choose from in the Organics Aromas range. We chose the ‘Exquisite’ Nebulizing Diffuser which features a stylish, minimal design that compliments any interior.
Key Product Details:
- Uses no heat or water (important for maintaining the holistic and therapeutic properties of Essential Oils.)
- It has a “volume” switch to precisely control how much oil you diffuse.
- Low energy consumption, the unit will automatically shut off after 120 minutes.
- Excellent atomizing performance requires little essential oil to saturate the air quickly.
- Refined and elegant hand-made base and custom-blown glass diffuser makes the product look right at home in any stylish home or workplace.
Visit Organic Aromas for more information and to buy!
Follow us on INSTAGRAM