BY: VANESSA ROBERTS
I thought I would share another round-up of some of the things I’m loving at the moment!
MORE: 8 New Beauty Loves
1. Electrolux Ergorapido 2-in-1 Vacuum: Believe me, I would never normally get excited about a vacuum cleaner let alone talk about one, but I am the proud owner of one of these babies and I couldn’t be happier about it!
If, like me, you are easily deterred from vacuuming due to such things as the awkwardness of the machine, the revolting task of cleaning it out, battling staircases etc, then you too will welcome the Ergorapido with open arms!
This is a really zippy upright/cordless vacuum with a hand-held vacuum built in. It’s light-weight, very dynamic, runs on a lithium battery (enough charge to thoroughly clean a 3 bedroom apartment) and it’s actually very stylish too.
Boasting a racy high-gloss finish, UFO-style LED lights, and a whole ‘lotta sucking power, this is one domestic appliance I actually look forward to using!
2. Peppermint Grove Lemongrass & Lime Soy Candle: Ok, I’m a sucker for candles (who isn’t) but this candle is truly to die for!
Poured into beautiful, classy-looking glassware with silver lid, this decadent Australian-made candle smells rich yet fresh.
With notes of lime, melon, peach, vanilla and musk this is a most-perfect summertime scent that is intoxicating and addictive (in a good way!) Perfect to give as a gift (if you can bear to part with it) the range also includes a hand wash and hand cream in matching dispensers.
Available at http://peppermintgroveaustralia.com/
3. NAJO Sterling Silver ‘Knotted’ Cuff Bracelet: I love the purity and simplicity of plain precious metals, and combined with the classic knot-motif, we’re onto a winner.
Whilst this gorgeous go-with-anything bracelet is completely timeless it reminds me ever-so-slightly of the glamourous side to the 70’s which makes me love it that much more! I can see myself getting a lot of mileage out of this piece for many years to come.
Najo ‘Hug Cuff’ $229
6. Glamadonna Modernist Pearl Earrings: I hate to toot my own horn, but these earrings are one of the latest additions to my jewellery range at Glamadonna, and I have not stopped wearing them!
4. Elizabeth & James ‘Nirvana’ Fragrance: I need more perfume like a hole in the head but that doesn’t stop me.
I discovered Elizabeth & James’s fragrances for the first time at Sephora, and instantly fell in love.(Side note, this brand is owned by Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen!)
‘Nirvana’ is a mystical/heady/unisex/spicy concoction that combines Elizabeth: feminine uptown sophistication with James: laidback, downtown edge and masculine tailoring. (According to the notes.)
I have the mini roller ball version, but it comes in larger sizes as well. I am extremely pleased to have added this to my collection!
5. Cremorlab Cleansing Veil Sheets: Sometimes (sadly), it is not possible to have a shower just to take your makeup off – case in point: between work and a function, so these cleansing wipes have started to come in very handy lately.
Unlike many cleansing wipes on the market, the Cremorlab wipes really work *gasp!* Though gentle, they cut through a full face of makeup without batting an eyelid and leave skin clean and refreshed.
RRP $27 for 70 sheets or $4 for a pack of 10 at ANIQA.
6. Thomas Sabo ‘Love Bridge’ Pendant on Necklace: I was lucky enough to attend Thomas Sabo’s 10 year party last week (attended by Georgia May Jagger and Mr Sabo himself – who hoo!) and we were gifted an item from the latest range.
I chose a classic Sterling Silver pendant, which is timeless and engraveable (pictured above.)