BY: VANESSA ROBERTS
Set over two huge weekends, The Championships at Royal Randwick (1st & 8th April) is the pinnacle event of the Autumn Carnival. This year, Little Sydney returns to Randwick, enticing race-goers with gourmet food from some of Sydney’s most loved restaurants.
This year, we’ll be at the China Doll marquee, where executive chef Frank Shek & his team will offer a decedent selection of dishes from fresh Hiramasa Kingfish & Lime cured Scallops served with delicious pork crackling, to Chinese Five Spiced Duck and Wagyu Beef cooked in Penang Curry with coconut & Lime basil.
Guests of the China Doll marquee will also have exclusive access to the PIMMS cocktail Bar and the James Boag’s Premium Viewing Deck. On the deck there will be an exquisite selection of canapés, each matched to James Boag’s Premium and created by James Boag Ambassador and chef James Viles.
Entry to the China Doll marquee is open to the general public, and those looking for a spectacular day of decadent food, drinks and great entertainment should look no further!
For $450 Per Person ($375 PER MEMBER), tickets to the China Doll marquee includes:
- General Admission and Members’ Reserve access
- Access to Little Sydney and the China Doll Marquee
- Gourmet Menu designed by Frank Shek
- Premium beverages
- Access to TAB betting facilities
- Live entertainment
- Full coverage of the days racing on private plasma screens within the marquee
- Complimentary infield parking via high Street
- Complimentary transport on Sydney trains and buses (from Central and Bondi Junction stations) included with ticket
Click here for more information and to BOOK TICKETS for China Doll at Little Sydney.
We hope to see you there!