There’s no doubt who the runway belonged to for the past few seasons, dominating catwalks, covers and our news feeds Cara Delevingne’s many faces are unmistakable, and her influence on us may be greater then we ever imagined.
According to an article from the Daily Mail, Google has reported a decrease in the search term ‘tweezers’ and an increase in ‘Cara Delevingne’, while the term ‘fuller eyebrows’ replaces ‘eyebrow plucking’ in popularity.
Here are a few tricks to getting fuller brows without fuss:
1. Take a pencil and draw a loose outline around your brow to define your arch. Fill in the rest using your finger for lighter touch or an angle brow brush following your natural shape.
2. Look for a powder that is a shade or two darker then your hair colour or failing that light brown is a universally flattering brow colour but don’t go overboard, less is always more at this point.
3. Keep the whole look in check and in place with an eyebrow gel or even a little Vaseline.
4. You can also keep your brows tidy with a little hairspray on a mascara wand (clean of course) and gently brushing it over the brows.
5. When plucking don’t be afraid to trim longer hairs or hairs that grow straight down to keep fly-aways inside your arch.
6. Consider brushing the part of your brow closest to the corner of your eyes up for that more Brooke Shields look.
What are some of your brow tips?