The bathroom, when designing or styling your home is definitely one of the most important places where much care should be taken; for me it’s the place I get ready, where seek relaxation, comfort and peace. Since your bathroom is almost like a mini sanctuary attention must be paid to making it feel like somewhere special.
Some tips to designing or styling your bathroom:
- Windows are important to bring natural light and ambience into the room. You can use frosted panes if you want privacy, or even a skylight.
- Try updating your bathroom with new accessories like towels and soap dishes, and even new faucets. There are heaps of beautiful old vintage ones around that add a unique touch.
- Need more storage but cant fit another cabinet? Try tray tables to store all your toiletries and even extra towels, buy a tray for the top of the toilet for extra storage.
- Update your soft goods. Get bold with colours, or go for a clean white, or even a bit luxe with touches like monogramming.
- Mirrors add space, extra light and of course a place for doing your face!
Browse our bathroom gallery below!