Just so you know, I am a online food-a-holic. I love to look at beautiful pictures of food and pretend I am eating them. Weird? Probably. But I know I am not alone!
My favourite thing though, is finding things to make for my friends and family that look amazing, taste delicious but take me no time at all to make. The first time I saw that 2 minute coffee mug brownie on Pinterest I jumped right up and ran to the cupboard. All those house of brownie baking wasted!
With the weekend nearing, and my tummy rumbling a little, I have compiled a list of my five favourite, easiest, most delicious food ideas for us all to trial come Sunday afternoon.
1. Chocolate covered Strawberries. An oldie but a newie, a veritable mountain range in an ice tray. How easy is this! Melt your favourite chocolate (an easy how to here) pour into an ice cube tray and pop in your strawberries. Fridge them and voila! Cue food induced coma.
2. Orange Slice Jelly Shots. You can see a great recipe for this here. But remember, these are pure shots of vodka, so eat responsibly please!
3. Delicious Chocolate Cups. Step one, blow balloon. Step two, melt choclate. Step three, dip balloon in chocolate. Step four, pop balloon. Step five, nom nom nom.
4. Salted Caramel Popcorn. I trialed this after seeing it on lovely blog Smaggle to excellent effect, and much happiness from my fiance and brother. Check her recipe here.
5. Ice Cream Cupcakes. These might look tricky, but they are actually super easy to make. Check out a recipe here.