Take care of yourself in the lead up to summer with our three part survival guide! First up, body!
Our top tips:
1. Exfoliate with a sugar scrub for smooth, radiant skin about 3 times a week. Not only will you get rid of dead skin cells and old fake tan, but it ensures your skin absorbs the products that follow after the shower (Note: much better than them sitting on top of your skin and making you feel sticky).
2. Swap your thick winter moisturiser for a light, fast absorbing one. You’ll be out the door in much less time and will have silky, glowing skin for the day ahead. Also, having a second one infused with Aloe Vera is a saviour for hot, dry skin.
3. Invest in dry shampoo to keep excess oil and sweat at bay for fresh smelling, beautiful looking hair
4. Shampoo your hair twice. Your hair will feel lighter and softer, and is pretty much essential to ensure your hair is completely cleaned. It also means that your conditioner has a clean canvas to work on, so you’ll get all the benefits you’re after.
5. Avoid the temptation of very hot showers: they zap all the moisture from your skin (that during summer we try to preserve), and leave it feeling dry and tight.