Our latest favourite tutorial from Lauren Conrad is an oldie but a goodie, the every day wave that she seems to rock so effortlessly…now you can too!
Some top tips from Lauren and her beauty guru Kristen Ess include:
• Tools: protective serum or argon oil, 1″ barrel curling iron, light hold hairspray, comb.
• Work a small amount of protective serum through the ends of your hair.
• Using a 1″ barrell curling iron, curl sections of hair away from your face.
• (The section of your hair should be comparable to the size of the curling iron)
• Comb through curls to soften them up.
• To finish, spray hair with a light holding hairspray.
Read more over at TheBeautyDepartment.com and watch the tutorial vid below.