Lauren Conrad’s most recent venture, TheBeautyDepartment.com– is fast turning into one of our favourite online destinations for all things beauty related. From inspirations and pretty pictures to simple and easy to follow video tutorials, the website has it all!
Our latest favourite tutorial from the site is a how-to on Old Hollywood glam. See the step by step guide and video below and go visit the site here for all the amazing tutorials!
• Start by applying an even layer of foundation to your face being sure to cover any redness, blemishes or dark circles.
• Lightly dust your face with powder for a velvety finish.
• Comb through your brows and fill them in using a brown pencil one shade darker than your natural color.
• Sweep bronzing powder starting directly under your cheekbones, across your hair line and under your jaw line.
• Now apply black liquid liner to your lids and extend the line beyond the corner of your eye for added drama.
• Next apply two coats of black mascara.
• To complete the look, apply red lipstick.
Hero Image: Racked.com