Last night’s David Jones Spring Summer 2013 launch saw Jessica Gomes rock the runway as the new face of David Jones, and saw some gorgeous beauty looks from shu uemura to compliment the new seasons fashions.
Our favourite look was on Montana Cox, a dark winged eye, embellished with a dash of gold on the lid, highlights the eyes under lights, complimented with a soft sheer glow on the cheek and a matt nude lip.
How to get the look:
1. Using your fingers, gently massage shu uemura Instant Glow Stage Performer all over the face.
2. Using shu uemura Brush 18, apply shu uemura Face Architect Illuminating Moisture Fluid Foundation and conceal under the eyes and any imperfections if necessary.
3. Using Natural Brush 20h, apply shu uemura Glow On Medium Bronze P780 to the contour of your the cheek.
4. Draw a thick line using shu uemura. Painting Liner in Gold, then draw a thinner black line using shu uemura Painting Liner in Black and flick it at the end, to define the shape of the eye.
5. Thicken and define brows with shu uemura Hard Formula in Brown
6. Using a lip brush, apply shu uemura Rouge Unlimited Supreme Matte BG930 over the lips.
7. Use the shu uemura Eyelash Curler to curl the lashes and then apply shu uemura Ultimate Natural Mascara in Black to your top lashes.
8. To complete the look, paint the nails with shu uemura Nail Color in Pink Champagne Gold