Moroccanoil recently partnered with the Ellery Spring/ Summer 2012 show at glamorous sporting event, Paspaley Polo in the City. Held in Sydney’s Centennial Park, guests gathered for an elegant garden party and viewed the latest Ellery collection, which was complemented by soft, textured waves, created by the Moroccanoil hair team and lead by Moroccanoil Educator, Jesse Boag.
How to get the Ellery Look:
- Apply Moroccanoil Treatment Oil to hair prior to styling to condition and hydrate before blow-drying.
- Part your hair using a wide-tooth comb and blow-dried. While blow-drying, brush hair in different directions, and spray with hairspray – to create a dry texture.
- Segment your hair into 2 inch sections and spray with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray before curling each section using a 2 inch curling tong. Hold your hair in the tong for a good 5 seconds and quickly release to make a bend in the hair as opposed to a curl.
- Continue in a diagonal direction away from the face until all hair is tonged.
- Brush hair to create dishevelled volume and spray again with more hairspray to add shine and hold.
- Pull your hair back into a ponytail, leaving small pieces through the front to fall around the face and secure with a hair-elastic at the nape of the neck.
- Take a small section of the hair and wrap around the hair-elastic and secure in place with bobby pins.
- Smooth the loose strands by delicately brushing to create a soft and natural look.
- Finish with a mist of Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray to hold in place.
Find out where to get your hands on Moroccanoil here.